Google Chrome integrated a QR code feature into their browser that can convert any link or URLs into scannable QR codes.
This could be useful for people searching for a simple QR code generator at some time. However, it just has a few functions for you.
Here’s everything you need to know about Google’s QR code creator.
How to generate a QR code using Google
To create a QR code on Google Chrome, follow this step-by-step guide to using Google’s QR code creator.
1. Open Chrome on your computer, whether it’s a Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook. Go to the website that you wish to convert into a QR code.
2. Click the address bar at the top of Chrome to reveal the QR code option.
3. On the right side of your address bar, you will see an icon. Click the QR code icon.
4. Chrome will open a “Scan QR Code” pop-up icon with the generated static QR code.
5. You may now save the QR code image by downloading it.
As a result, if you use Google to create a QR code, it will remain unchanged indefinitely.
Other third-party QR code generators, on the other hand, can generate dynamic QR codes and provide other QR code solutions that Google does not.
However, a QR TIGER QR code generator offers different QR code solutions for you to generate.
QR TIGER: The best QR code generator for customized QR codes
Google only generates URL QR codes, but QR TIGER QR Code Generator is an all-in-one software that can cater all your QR code needs and demands. You can create a variety of QR code solutions, ranging from:
- URL QR codes
- vCard QR code
- File QR code
- Wi-Fi QR code
- Landing page QR code
- App Stores QR code
- Link in Bio QR code or social media QR code
- Multi URL QR codes
- Email QR code
- Text QR codes and many more
Generate a customized QR code with QR TIGER today
With so many QR code generators on the online market today, Google Chrome has built a QR code generator into its web browser to compete with other web browsers.
With the QR technology feature on its web browser, Google's QR code creator has become popular.
It uses the browser to generate URL QR codes as well as Google Docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and other types of files.
With the restricted functionality that Google gives, QR TIGER is the finest option for you to generate QR codes.
QR TIGER has a variety of functions to choose from, including URL QR codes and Social Media QR Codes.
It also includes Google Analytics, email notifications, and other useful features that no other QR code creator offers.
To know more about generating QR codes, visit QR TIGER now.