BitPay Wallet, formerly Copay, now integrates QR code technology for its cryptocurrency transactions.
You can now send and receive Bitcoin currencies and pay BitPay invoices using their in-app QR codes.
- What is BitPay Wallet
- How to send Bitcoin using the BitPay QR code
- How to use BitPay QR code to pay BitPay invoice
- How to receive Bitcoin on the BitPay app
- 1. Login to your BitPay Wallet account.
- 2. Choose a wallet that will receive the cryptocurrency transaction.
- 3. A security reminder will pop up on the screen. Tap ‘I understand’ to proceed.
- 4. The QR code and your wallet address will appear on the screen. You can use both to complete the transaction.
- 5. Check your Bitcoin Wallet balance on the homepage.
- Start your QR code-based campaigns with QR TIGER
What is BitPay Wallet
BitPay Wallet is an application software established in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
It is intended for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency services such as paying, receiving, sending, and storing. Now, merchants can make cashless payments via QR codes.
You can access your BitPay account using the internet browser or through their app available for Android and iPhone users.
This app also allows you to organize and store a wide range of cryptocurrencies in wallets such as Ethereum, Binance, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Litecoin, and more.
Using the BitPay app, cryptocurrency traders can conveniently deposit their coins to their bank accounts and pay for purchases in stores accepting crypto coins as payments.
What’s beneficial about using BitPay for this type of transaction is that it charges less than credit and debit cards.
While credit card processing fees range from 1.5% to 3.5% per transaction, BitPay charges only 1%, allowing merchants to save and enjoy their profit.
And the best part is that the app follows tight security.
There is two-factor authentication, and they also provide you with 12 random words that you should note and store somewhere for security purposes.
Online businesses that accept cryptocurrency can also take payments from their customers across borders.
BitPay allows a borderless payment method that connects merchants and customers.
Bitcoin payments are received using mobile devices or the computer, making the app a very convenient tool for businesses.
How to send Bitcoin using the BitPay QR code
If you want to send Bitcoin balances, follow these steps: