The Gmail QR code sign-in system, also known as Google Sesame, publicized ten years ago, was immediately taken down by Google after the experimental stage. Fortunately for QR code patrons, logging in to Gmail with a QR code is still possible with QR TIGER’s advanced QR code solutions.
Whether it’s for personal usage or your business marketing, you definitely need to create your own QR code for emails to provide convenience to your audience.
And since Gmail has the most users, boasting 1.5 billion accounts, building a QR code for Gmail is the best place to start.
- What is a Gmail QR code?
- Generating a Gmail QR code with QR TIGER, and how it works
- Log in alternative to Gmail with a URL QR code
- How to log in to Gmail with URL QR code with QR TIGER
- QR TIGER’s QR code solutions are suitable for maximizing relevant contacts in Gmail
- How to scan QR TIGER’s Gmail URL QR code using a smartphone device
- Why do you need QR TIGER to log in to Gmail instead of Google Sesame?
- Generate your Gmail QR code with QR TIGER to conveniently connect with your contacts
What is a Gmail QR code?
A QR code for Gmail is generated using an email QR code solution. It gives its users the option to embed their full email address in the QR code.
This can be used for logging in, email marketing, and other business-related or personal functions.
Generating a Gmail QR code with QR TIGER and how it works
QR TIGER, the best QR code generator with a logo, provides an advanced feature to its clients that has to do with a fast sign-up process for Gmail and other Google accounts.
When generating a QR code for Gmail with QR TIGER, inputting the full Gmail address is a must.
This allows end-users to be automatically redirected to a landing page where they can compose and send an email to the owner of the QR code.
With this advancement in the electronic mailing process, email marketers and individual users alike can ensure a unique experience for their contacts.
Doing so saves them the hassle of manually typing in your Gmail address.
On the other hand, you can also try using other QR code solutions that will be linked to Google’s sign-up page so the target audience can easily sign up for their accounts.
Log in alternative to Gmail with a URL QR code
Logging in to Gmail via QR code best works if you generate a URL QR code.
Moreover, if you are aiming to build a QR code for Gmail for professional purposes, a Dynamic URL QR code is the ultimate QR code solution for you.
The features of the said QR code enable any user to enjoy a seamless email QR code campaign for a better user experience.
How to log in to Gmail with URL QR code with QR TIGER
First, you must generate your URL QR code that links to your Gmail address. To do this, just heed the steps that follow:
1. Go to QR TIGER’s website.
Simply input or click www.qrcode-tiger.com for easier redirection.
2. Click on the URL icon among the QR code solutions.
3. Paste the URL of the Gmail log-in page in the space provided.
4. Click the Generate QR code button.
Static QR codes are non-editable and look a lot pixelated, while Dynamic QR codes can be editable, trackable, and minimalistic in appearance.
5. Customize the generated URL QR code.
6. Run a scan test.
This step in generating a URL QR code is very important since this will determine whether your QR code is erroneous.
7. Download the URL QR code.
QR TIGER’s QR code solutions are suitable for maximizing relevant contacts in Gmail
Link email in vCard QR code to easily connect to contacts
- Name of the vCard holder
- Name of the organization
- Phone number (private and work and mobile)
- Fax, Email, Website
- Street, City, Zipcode
- State, Country, Profile Picture
- Personal Description
- Social media accounts and many more
This QR code solution is a digital alternative to traditional physical business cards.
A vCard QR code contains the contact details of a user, which includes their email.
In this sense, linking your Gmail accounts to this QR code solution gives the person you are transacting with to easily send you an email via QR code scanning.
Integrate Gmail with Social media QR code
Aside from social media platforms, the social media QR code from QR TIGER also permits users to embed their emails.
So, not only does this QR code solution houses social media profiles, but one can also easily connect with other people through emails like Gmail.
Email QR code for Google Mail
Since an email QR code is a Static QR code, in essence, generating a Gmail QR code does not really require that much effort.
Fortunately, still, QR TIGER has made it even easier for users to build one. Just follow these brief but easy steps:
- Go to the trusted QR code generator. Visit QR TIGER
- Choose the email QR code solution.
- Input your Gmail address in the space provided.
- Input your Gmail address in the space provided.
- Customize the generated Gmail QR code. Choose the patterns, and eyes, add a logo, set the color scheme, and choose a frame with a call-to-action.
- Perform a scan test to check errors.
- Download, deploy, and print.
How to scan QR TIGER’s Gmail URL QR code using a smartphone device
To get you through the scanning process, read the following:
- Open the Camera app on your phone or tablet.
- Make sure that you are using the rear camera before pointing the lens to the QR code.
- Tap the notification that would pop up on your screen. This is the link embedded in the QR code.
- Wait until you are redirected to the landing page.
Using iPhone or iPad
To quickly access embedded links in the URL QR code using your Apple devices, follow these simple steps:
- Launch the Camera App of the phone.
- Choose the Rear Camera. Hover the camera on the QR code so as to get perfect focus. Wait until the phone recognizes the QR code and reads it.
- Click on the link that will be displayed on your screen upon scanning.
Or if you are currently using a device of an older version that does not have a built-in QR code scanner, you can just download the best QR code generator and scanner application on the internet today.
Now, generating a QR code for Google Mail and other Google accounts is no longer as hard as it was with the QR TIGER QR code generator and scanner application.
Directly link your URL to your QR codes to make a faster substitute log-in method or make it a better alternative for a quick electronic mailing process.
Why do you need QR TIGER to log in to Gmail instead of Google Sesame?
However, it has already been taken down after about a year of service. And Google has not been able to provide updates or a newer version of the QR code login method.
With that being said, wishing to log in to Google accounts using a QR code immediately is almost closer to impossible because:
- Email QR codes do not work as a log-in system;
- The Gmail QR code is a feature of an email QR code; therefore, it works the same way;
- Google no longer has a QR code log-in system.
But, in spite of that, the best QR code generator — QR TIGER — provides you with smart alternatives to be able to log in to your Google accounts, such as Gmail, by simply using their high-quality dynamic QR code.
Generate your Gmail QR code with QR TIGER to conveniently connect with your contacts
Since the number of people using QR codes keeps increasing, it would be smart to switch from the old way of connecting with your contacts to modern technology.
With over 50% of US shoppers responding to a survey believing that QR codes will become a huge part of their mobile usage, business marketers should start investing in building their email QR codes.
And trusting a professional QR code generator, such as QR TIGER, will provide you with high-functioning QR code solutions at a very excellent price range.
Furthermore, creating a Gmail QR code for your business marketing can create a lasting impression on your client.
Thus, making them remember you, your brand, and your products.
Visit QR TIGER’s website and start your QR code campaign with us!