Knowing how to retrieve a QR code allows users to retain all their QR code data, such as the number of scans, time and date of scanning, and devices used to scan your code.
Losing all valuable analytics from QR code campaigns is a nightmare, especially for marketers and business owners.
With this in mind, you must choose a platform that provides a feature for recovering lost QR codes.
One you should go for is QR TIGER. When you sign up for the best QR code generator, you can always have your QR codes back if you lose them.
You won’t have to go back to square one with your campaigns.
In this blog, we’ll teach you how to get a QR code on the QR TIGER dashboard.
Keep reading to learn more.
- Static vs Dynamic QR codes: which of these can you retrieve?
- How to retrieve a QR code on the QR TIGER dashboard
- How to recover deleted QR codes from social media apps
- How to retrieve your Instagram QR Code
- How to recover lost QR code from Snapchat
- How to get your WhatsApp QR code
- QR code recovery on iPhone Photos and Android Gallery
- How to create a dynamic QR code with QR TIGER
- QR TIGER: your top choice for reliable QR code services
Static vs Dynamic QR codes: which of these can you retrieve?
QR codes come in two main types: static and dynamic.
Static QR codes store your data directly into their pattern.
They can work forever, granted that your data remains active.
But here’s the catch: you cannot change the data once you’ve generated the QR code.
These QR codes are not on any database, so you cannot track their data.
This also means if you lose them, you must create a new one; there is no way to retrieve them.
Meanwhile, dynamic QR codes are more advanced. Each code stores a short URL that redirects scanners to your embedded data.
With this feature, you can update the data in your QR code anytime.
Online QR code generator platforms store dynamic QR codes on a dashboard, where users can edit and track their scan analytics.
If they accidentally delete any of their dynamic QR codes, they can easily retrieve them.
How to retrieve a QR code on the QR TIGER dashboard
What happens when you accidentally delete a QR code? Is there any way to recover it?
Fret not; there are ways to save yourself from that dilemma.
The recovery of QR code depends on how you lost it.
Did you mistakenly delete a QR code on your dashboard while editing it? Or did you just delete a QR code saved in your gallery?
Check out the methods below on how to get a QR code:
You can easily download your dynamic QR codes from the QR TIGER dashboard if you accidentally deleted your copy on your device. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the QR TIGER QR code generator homepage and sign into your account
- Click My Account on the upper right corner of your screen
- From the dropdown menu, select Dashboard
- Choose the solution category for the QR code you’re looking for
- Click the PNG or SVG button to download the QR code in that format
And that’s it; you now have your QR code again saved on your device. But what if you deleted your QR campaign straight from the dashboard? Follow these steps:
- Scroll down and find Trash on the left side of the screen
- Find the QR code campaign you deleted
- Click Restore
Clicking so will restore your QR code online. You can then resume using the campaign.
How to recover deleted QR codes from social media apps
How to recover lost QR codes for your social media and other apps?
This is an easy task because each user gets a unique QR code, which means you’ll still get the exact QR code if you generate a new one.
You can always generate a new one without worrying that the content will change or the previous QR code won’t work anymore.
Check out how you can retrieve your in-app QR code from these leading social media platforms:
How to retrieve your Instagram QR Code
Instagram is a photo-sharing app widely used by over 157 million users in the US alone.
If you lost your Instagram QR code saved on your device, you could always get a new one:
- Launch the Instagram app, then go to your profile
- Tap the three horizontal line icons on the upper right corner
- Select QR Code
- Take a screenshot of your QR code to save it on your device
How to recover lost QR code from Snapchat
Initially an instant messaging platform, Snapchat became popular with its fun filters and AR lenses people can use on their selfies and short videos.
To get another copy of your Snapcode or Snapchat QR code, follow these steps:
- Open your Snapchat app
- Tap on your Snapchat profile
- Tap Save Snapcode
How to get your WhatsApp QR code
WhatsApp is a free online messaging app with over 2 billion users. People can send messages and media like photos or videos to recipients.
Here’s what you should do to recover your WhatsApp QR code.
For Android users:
- On the app, tap the icon with three vertically aligned dots and select Settings
- Tap the QR code button beside your name
- Screenshot your QR code to save it in your gallery
For iPhone users:
- Launch the app
- Select Settings, then tap the QR code icon near your name
- Tap the arrow icon on the upper right corner
- Select Save image
QR code recovery on iPhone Photos and Android Gallery
In case you only deleted a copy of your QR code on your smartphone, you can easily recover it from your device — no need to go to the dashboard.
Many are curious about how to retrieve QR code images saved on iPhones and Android devices.
Remember: both smartphones have trash folders where deleted photos stay for 30 days.
You can check the Recently Deleted folder on iOS Photos or Gallery for Android.
Some Android devices may have Trash instead. Simply tap on the QR code image and restore it.
How to create a dynamic QR code with QR TIGER
Dynamic QR codes are exclusively for QR TIGER subscribers. You can now easily create and customize them using the QR TIGER new software update.
But if you’re not ready to subscribe to a plan, you can sign up for a freemium account instead to get three dynamic QR codes.
The sign-up process is quick and easy.
You’ll only need an active email address — no need for your credit card information.
To create a dynamic QR code, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the best QR code generator online and log into your account
- Choose your preferred solution depending on the data you’ll embed
- Provide the required data, and select Dynamic QR
- Click Generate QR code and wait for your QR code to appear
- Customize your QR code by adding colors, changing the eye and frame shapes, and adding a logo and call to action.
- Test your QR code first using your smartphone to see if it works
- Download your dynamic QR code in either PNG or SVG format
QR TIGER: your top choice for reliable QR code services
Knowing how to retrieve a QR code is important, as is finding a QR code software that supports this feature.
Your chosen QR code maker must provide a safety net for when you lose or accidentally delete your QR codes and their valuable data so that you won’t have to start all over again when it happens.
Choose the best QR code generator to ensure you can still retrieve your QR codes and scan analytics.
With its user-friendly interface, secure database, and easily-accessible dashboard, QR TIGER can guarantee that you won’t have to worry about losing your QR codes.
Sign up for a freemium account with QR TIGER today.