You can make your own QR code from QR TIGER, where there are vast choices of shapes that you can use. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to the best QR code generator with a logo online.
Note: You can create a static QR code for free without an account, but you must subscribe to a plan to enjoy dynamic QR codes.
Sign up for our freemium plan and get three dynamic QR codes.
- Choose a QR code solution you want to use.
- Provide the required data.
Each QR code solution requires different data. Check on the requirements asked to avoid delays in generating your code.
- Choose between Static and Dynamic QR, then click Generate QR code.
Note: While static QR codes are free, dynamic QR codes come with advanced features that will be handy for marketing campaigns.
- Customize your QR code style. You can modify the pattern and eyes, choose colors, add a logo, and your ultimate goal—change the frame.
After using a frame, you can also add a call to action to your QR code.
- Run a test scan using your smartphone to check whether your QR code is working.
- Download your QR code.
Note: If you’ll print your QR code, it’s best to save it in SVG format so you can resize it without affecting its quality.
The SVG format is only available for premium subscribers and freemium users.
QR code shapes from QR TIGER
QR TIGER offers 16 different shapes to choose from—ranging from squares and circles to those with smooth and rough edges.
But note that these are only frames: Your QR code will still be square in a different shape.
Apart from the shapes, you can modify other elements, such as colors, patterns, and eyes, and add a logo and a frame text using this QR code generator.
Here are the different shapes available at QR TIGER.