Automation in business workflow eliminates tedious manual processes in several work points and delivers a 400 percent return on investment. With that being said, many of your competitors are most probably automating their system as well.
Automated operations' result in higher productivity in performance, reliability, availability, and reduce unnecessary operating costs.
Moreover, automation in businesses offsets higher wages and increases efficiency, competitiveness and reduces labor hours.
Common software automation such as Zoho, Constant Contact, and one of the most popular in the market, Zapier, is already booming in the online marketplace. Furthermore, it is also forecasted to catapult even in the coming years.
Statista reports show a forecast of spending on business process automation (BPA) globally from 2016 to 2021 and will grow by 12.7 billion US dollars compared to last year’s 11.2 billion US dollars.
What is Zapier and how does it work?
Zapier is online automation software that connects your favorite apps, such as Trello, Gmail, Slack, QR code generator, Mailchimp, and many more.
Using this tool, you can connect two or more apps of your choice, whether you are using it for your business or personal use, to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on software developers to build the integration for you.
It's an easy go-to tool that any individual or businessman can use to build their customized app workflows with just a few seconds of clicks.
Zapier has the ability to connect up to 2000 apps or software for a seamless and easy workflow experience so you can focus on more essential tasks.
Why do you need to automate your business today?
With multiple tasks and parallel running workflows, an automation software saves everything under one system, thus, improving the process management.
Every task, projects, team activities, and workflow processes have certain measurable factors that require equal amounts of automation to analyze its effectivity
Without automation, you can’t eradicate the repetitive tasks from the equation, improve your workflow, bring in efficiency, increase workforce productivity, and remove the slightest possibility of an error.
This also enables you to analyze if the current workflow or process can be managed in fewer work hours or with a smaller workforce, enabling you to focus on more essential tasks.
If you bring automation into the picture, it becomes easier and more seamless to manage the process of the task.
You can then analyze what and which parts of the process should be automated to alleviate your work burden.
It streamlines and quickens the workflow and processes to provide better visibility on everything.
With that being said, it is advantageous for businesses and marketing firms because it helps increase optimization and centralizes the data.
How to set up your Zapier account with a Zapier QR code generator
- Go to www.zapier.com
- Sign up using your yahoo mail, Gmail, or Facebook account
- Fill in the required data (you can use a free plan, or you can upgrade for advanced use and features)
- Click my apps in the left sidebar
- Search for QRTiger QR code generator
- Enter the necessary data such as your API Key and yahoo mail using the app and click the submit button
- You will now have your QRTiger app ready for integration with other apps in your Zapier account.
How to integrate QR codes with other apps in Zapier and make a zap (example workflow)
- Click on make a zap.
- Search for an app that will act as your trigger event. For example, you want to be notified about your new contacts in Hubspot, you can set your Hubspot account as the trigger action and fill out the rest of the data needed.
- For the second action, you can set-up a QRTiger QR code generator that will act out as one of your middlemen, that will generate a QR code for you. You can use that QR code to embed information as to where you want to redirect your audience once they scan your QR code. All you have to do is set up an account, connect it and fill out the details needed.
- Send an outbound email (as the third act for example along with a QR code you have generated, that when scanned, will redirect users to the Facebook page.
- You can add other actions that may support the workflow automation that you like depending on your process
Why you should integrate QR codes in your Zapier account
QR codes make it convenient to share any type of information with the end-user with their ability to hold and embed different types of content.
The end-user can also quickly access the data in a scan using smartphone devices. Moreover, they are also quick and easy to set-up using a professional QR code generator online.
Video: How to Use QR codes on Zapier? Automate QR Code Campaigns with QRTiger Zapier Integration
Automate data entry
Once you set up your accounts in Zapier, you can automate your tasks workflow, minimizing work hours and be more productive with your work.
Automation in work processes with Zapier QR code
As the demand for automation increases, just this year, Zapier announces 3,000+ apps to bring automation inside partner products that will cater to their user's needs.
Moreover, this also empowers small businesses to level up their workforce without making it difficult for them to do the coding.
If you have more questions or concerns about how to automate your business with Zapier and integrate the QR code technology into your system, just contact us directly so we can help and assist you.
Zapier QR code
To automate your app with a QR code for your workflow, you can connect your app to QRTiger's QR code. With QRTiger's QR code, you can create a Dynamic and Static QR codes. You can also opt to create a vCard QR code as your action.
Zapier QR code generator
A Zapier QR code generator is a software that allows users to create a QR code for their Zapier account. A reliable and trusted QR code generator must have the best features like multiple designing options, dynamic or editable QR code, and analytics.
QR code automation
QRTiger's QR code allows you to automate your workflow in Zapier App by creating QR codes. You can connect QRTiger's QR code in many apps as you'd like.