Are you an Apple Music user? Here’s a treat for the love of music and hunger for technology: the Apple Music QR code can be your best bud!
Imagine the ease of getting in tune with your favorite soundtracks, playlists, and artists in a scan—just exactly what a QR code can do.
These smart codes offer a seamless gateway to Apple Music’s platform and can close the gap between the printed and digital worlds.
What’s great is you can easily create one with the best QR code generator online software. Discover what else the Apple Music and QR code tandem can do.
- It’s Symphony When Music Blends With Tech
- Two Ways To Create an Apple Music QR Code
- How to scan a QR code for Apple Music
- Who can benefit from the use of this QR code?
- 5 Reasons Why QR TIGER is Best for Your QR Code for Apple Music?
- Get in sync with Apple Music through QR codes
It’s Symphony When Music Blends With Tech
So, how exactly does a QR code provide comfort and ease to Apple Music users?
Suppose you want to recommend a song you love to a friend or family member. The tendencies are: (1) they’ll have difficulty searching for the song, or (2) play the wrong song.
Instead of giving them the song title or album name, why don’t you send them a QR code that directly leads to that specific media?
The song, album, or playlist will automatically appear after scanning the code and pressing the play button is all left to do.
You can even promote your favorite artists and songs using QR codes—making them a sought-after tool for sharing and advertising.
Two Ways To Create an Apple Music QR Code
Apple Music’s in-app QR code maker
Did you know you can create a QR code straight from Apple media services and promote your song through it? See the steps below:
- Go to the Apple Media Services website.
- Search for a song or an album.
- Scroll down and fill out the information boxes.
- Check out the choices to promote the song product: Links or QR codes.
You can do minimal customization after you’ve hit the Generate QR code button, like changing the color and adding an icon.