To scan a Snapchat QR code using the app:
- Open your Snapchat app
- Position the camera on the QR code and
- Tap the Scan QR code icon on the control panel in the right part of the screen and the scanning will begin.
Note that you can scan both Snapchat QR codes and external QR codes in the app.
You can create a QR code using the Snapchat app too, but more customization options are available on a professional QR code generator to help your code stand out.
Pinterest is a photo-sharing platform known for its capacity to provide different visual inspirations, from outfits to recipes to home decor.
How to scan on Pinterest:
- Launch your Pinterest App
- Tap on the camera icon beside the search bar
- Hold the Pinterest camera over the code and wait for the scanning to end.
Instagram is among the most popular social media platforms today and is preferred by many as a photo and video-sharing mode.
It’s also capable of scanning other Instagram QR codes for easy following. Here’s how to use it:
- Open your Instagram app
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the upper right part and tap the QR Code
- Then choose the Scan QR Code option
- Point your camera to the QR code to initiate scanning
However, if you want a more attractive and appealing QR code, check out the best QR code generator that you can find online.
LinkedIn is a professional network platform where you can connect with other users, find jobs, or strengthen your skills.
You can easily connect with other LinkedIn users by scanning their QR code:
- Open your LinkedIn app
- Tap the QR code icon in the search bar
- Tap the Scan option
- Position the scanner on other LinkedIn QR code
TikTok is another popular platform to watch, create, and share up to 10-minute videos. Presently, this platform has become an outlet for influencers to widen their reach and earn.
Unlike the four abovementioned sites, this scanner lets you scan Tiktok QR codes and external codes—which means you can access even other QR codes created by other users. To scan:
- Open your TikTok app
- Tap on the QR code icon beside your username
- Tap on the scanner icon on the upper right
- Position the scanner over the QR code; you can use the flashlight for extra lighting
- Tap on the bubble information to proceed to the embedded data
Know How To Scan QR Code On iPhone to Stay Updated
QR codes have become popular as more industries take advantage of their versatility. And with that, knowing how to scan them to access their embedded data is essential.
The great thing is that it doesn’t take a complicated process or expensive equipment to scan them. All you will need is your smartphone.
iPhone users now enjoy QR code scanning features built into their cameras. Those who have older models may opt to install scanner apps from the App Store.
So if you’re an iPhone user, enable your device’s scanning features now or download the most trusted QR code scanner today. And if you want to create QR codes, you should go to QR TIGER, the best QR code generator online.