TikTok QR code is a QR code solution that redirects scanners to your TikTok account when scanned.
By using a TikTok QR code, patrons and customers can quickly find and follow your account and it will also allow them to gather more insights about your product if you are a marketer on the TikTok platform.
- What is TikTok
- Why do you need a TikTok QR code?
- How to generate a TikTok QR Code
- How to get your TikTok link before generating your customized TikTok QR code
- How to use TikTok QR codes?
- Other practices you should know in generating QR codes
- Social media QR code: House your TikTok account together with all your other social media platforms.
- Use QRtiger QR Code generator today.
What is TikTok
TikTok is a social media platform that enables users to record and share 15- 60 second videos. Its video editing features allow users to create videos with music and filters.
This platform is used to create videos for various purposes such as entertainment, dance tutorials, product reviews, and even to educate people.
Why do you need a TikTok QR code?
TikTok is one of the most widely used and fast-growing social media platforms with 2 billion downloads and 683 monthly users.
This platform has evolved from video creation meant for entertainment and is now also used in marketing and advertising. TikTok users vary from average person to influencer and politician.
With a great marketing strategy, Tiktok could be an excellent marketing platform.
QR codes have limitless potential, and almost anything online can be shared through these 2-dimensional barcodes.
This tool is convenient to use and can be placed anywhere, making this tool excellent for marketing campaigns.
Imagine the possibilities when combining these two great marketing tools!
Here are the other reasons why you need a TikTok QR code:
Mobile User Friendly
Almost everyone carries their smartphones with them everywhere they go and use their phones whenever they have downtime.
Having a campaign where your social media account is written is still effective, but not everyone has the time and patience to type in and find your social media profile.
Thus, making your marketing campaign accessible by mobile phones could be great leverage for your brand.
It can be placed anywhere.
One of the great features of a QR code is that it can be placed anywhere. QR codes can be placed in any online or offline medium and can even be printed directly to your product packaging and even to the product itself.
Aside from this feature, QR codes are also readable in all angles, distorted symbol resistant, and can be printed in small areas. These features expose your QR codes to a large audience and allow your QR codes to be used for an extended period.
How to generate a TikTok QR Code
There are two ways to generate a TikTok QR code; the first one is through the TikTok app and the second way is by generating a customized QR code using a QR code generator. Generate your TikTok QR code by following these simple steps.
Using a TikTok app
- Launch the App – To create a QR code using TikTok app or Tikcode, you must first launch the app
- Log in to your TikTok account – After opening the TikTok app, log in to your account.
- Tap the ‘Me’ icon – Once registered, click the ‘Me’ icon located at the bottom screen
- Tap the three dots on the upper right corner of the screen- This will lead you to the app’s privacy and settings.
- Click QR code– Then lastly tap the ‘QR code’ located at the app’s privacy and settings.
Using A Tiktok QR code Generator
- Go to www.qrtiger.com –To create an efficient QR code you must partner with an efficient TikTok QR code generator. QRTiger is a trusted and secure QR code generator software that offers various QR code solutions, including social media QR code.
- Click the URL icon- A URL QR generator can generate QR codes for your TikTok account other websites.
- Fill in your TikTok URL- Copy and paste your TikTok URL. TikTok URL can be copied in your TikTok mobile app as well as in the TikTok.com website.
- Generate and Customize your TikTok QR code using Tiktok code generator – After pasting your URL, click generate dynamic QR code. Another advantage of a TikTok code generator is it enables you to customize your QR code. Customize your QR code by matching the QR code color and pattern to your brand graphics and create brand awareness. You can also add a logo and call to action tags such as “scan to know more.”
- Test your QR code – Do make sure to test the readability of your QR codes. This way, you can detect and correct any errors before displaying them in your marketing campaigns.
- Download and display your QR codes – After testing your social media QR code, you can now download and display this QR code on your printed and digital platforms.
How to get your TikTok link before generating your customized TikTok QR code
- Go to www.TikTok.com – To obtain your Tiktok URL, you must first open the TikTok website.
- Log in to your TikTok account – After you open the website, log in to your TikTok account.
- Click your Profile Icon- Then click the Profile icon that is in the upper right corner.
- Copy the URL up until your username (e.g., https://www.TikTok.com/@janedoe ) – You can now copy the TikTok account’s URL.
Through mobile app
- Launch the Tiktok app – When using the Tiktok Mobile app, you should first open the Tiktok app.
- Log in to your TikTok account- After you launch the app, you can now log in to your TikTok account.
- Click the profile icon – Click on the ‘Me’ icon located at your mobile screen’s bottom right.
- Click the three dots on the upper right corner of the screen- This will lead you to the app’s privacy and settings
- Tap Share People – Click the ‘share people’ Located on the app’s privacy and settings.
- Tap the link icon – After clicking the link icon, the TikTok URL is automatically copied to your clipboard.
How to scan QR code that redirects to TikTok
To scan QR code that redirects to TikTok, follow these simple steps.
- Open a QR code scanner
- Direct the QR code scanner to the TikTok QR code
- Tap the popped up notification
- Access the TikTok contents
Benefits of a customized TikTok QR code
Build brand credibility and recognition
Before buying a product, customers tend to find a handful of information about that product. And social media is one of the platforms that they listen to. Nowadays, people trust what they see on social media, and TikTok is one of these platforms.
By creating a Tiktok QR code, customers can easily find more information about your product and trust your brand.
For modern businesses with an online presence, having a great social media engagement means you have a good impact on the market. People tend to ask for customer service through social media like TikTok instead of emailing. Make it easier for customers to know more about your products by placing a TikTok QR code on your products and packaging.
You can customize it to match your brand graphics.
By using a QR code Generator you can create brand awareness by matching your QR code campaign to your brand graphics. A QR code generator enables you to customize your QR code. Customize your QR code by selecting the colors, pattern, and QR code eyes that match your brand. You can also add your brand’s logo to your code.
Allows you to track your TikTok QR code campaign.
One way of finding out that you have an effective QR code campaign is by tracking them.
A TikTok QR code is generated as a dynamic QR code which means it also has features that a Dynamic QR code has.
Dynamic QR codes allow you to edit your QR code URL and track your QR code’s data. These are the following data that you can track using these types of QR codes:
- Number of scans made – Dynamic QR codes give you the total number of scans made in your QR code.
- Timeline of the scans made – This type of QR code can also give you the timeline of the data that it has gathered.
- The device used in scanning: This QR code also enables you to track the device used in scanning the QR code. It can be categorized by its operating system: IOS, Android, or PC.
- Location of the scan: Lastly, it gives you the data of the location where the scan was made. It can be identified by region, country, and city.
How to use TikTok QR codes?
For Retailers and marketers
Create a TikTok QR code that would redirect customers to a TikTok account where they’ll know more about your product. You can create video contents that would advertise your product, give directions on how to use your product, and shows customers’ reviews. This QR code allows you to provide your customers with more information, build products’ credibility and increase sales.
You can also encourage the new customers to do a review after using your products for several weeks.
QR codes are easy to use. By just scanning using mobile phones, you can easily access a particular website or app.
This QR code can also be displayed in your printed and digital campaign materials, which will widen your brand exposure.
For entrepreneurs and influencers
Whether you are an entrepreneur or an influencer, you can boost your TikTok followers by generating a TikTok QR code. Place your TikTok QR code in all your campaign materials, such as flyers and brochures. You can also place this QR code in your other social media profiles or post it on Facebook and let your followers share it.
Other practices you should know in generating QR codes
Though QR code generators allow you to customize your QR code, there are a few details to keep in mind. To avoid scanning issues, you should always use a darker color for your QR code patterns and make sure that it contrasts its background.
Choose the right QR code size and make your QR codes one of the highlights of your material. Make sure that the QR code complements your campaign materials. Also, avoid displaying a QR code that is smaller than the recommended size (2cm x 2 cm).
QR code placement
After printing your QR code, the next thing you should consider is your materials’ placement.
Post the codes where people are having a downtime, such as shopping malls and bus stations.
Also, make sure that the QR codes are easy to see and are within reach. These codes should also be placed at eye level letting the scanners see and scan them without hassle.
Social media QR code: House your TikTok account together with all your other social media platforms.
A social media QR code enables you to house and connects all your social media platforms in one QR code. This QR code will display not only your TikTok account but also your other social media profiles such as Facebook and Instagram.
You can also add your e-commerce and food delivery websites such as Shopify, Etsy, Foodpand, and Deliveroo.
Using a social media QR code, you no longer have to generate multiple QR codes for each of your social media accounts.
This QR code also allows you to cross-network your account and let your customers and patrons discover and follow all your other social media platforms as well.
Use QRtiger QR Code generator today.
QRtiger is a reliable and secure QR code generator that allows you to generate and customize various QR codes.
This QR code generator also has features that provide you real-time data tracking that will allow you to track the number of scans, time, and location where the scan was made.
Visit the QRtiger website to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to scan a QR code tiktok?
To scan a QR code, you need to open your camera's smartphone device and point it towards the QR code for 2-3 seconds to access the content embedded in the QR code.
If your mobile device can't read QR codes, you can also opt to download QR code apps or scanners.