TikTok QR code is a QR code solution that directs scanners to your TikTok account when scanned.
By using a TikTok QR code, patrons and customers can quickly find and follow your account, and it will also allow them to gather more insights about your product if you are a marketer on the TikTok platform.
- TikTok QR code vs. Social media QR code: What to choose?
- Why do you need a Social Media TikTok QR code?
- How to Generate a Social Media TikTok QR Code
- Benefits of a customized Social Media TikTok QR code
- How to use TikTok QR codes?
- Other practices you should know in generating QR codes
- Use QR TIGER QR Code generator today to generate your Social Media TikTok QR code
TikTok QR code vs. Social media QR code: What to choose?
While Tiktok QR code only embeds a URL for your TikTok account using a URL QR code solution, a social media QR code allows you to house and connect all your social media platforms in one, including your TikTok.
This QR code will display your TikTok account and other social media profiles such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
You can also add your e-commerce and food delivery websites such as Shopify, Etsy, Foodpand, and Deliveroo.
Using a social media QR code, you no longer have to generate multiple QR codes for each social media account.
This QR code allows you to cross-network your account and let your customers and patrons discover and follow all your other social media platforms.
This is made possible with the best QR code software that allows for a TikTok campaign code generator.
Why do you need a Social Media TikTok QR code?
Mobile User Friendly
Almost everyone carries their smartphones with them everywhere they go and use their phones whenever they have downtime.
Having a TikTok campaign code generator where your social media account is written is still effective, but not everyone has the time and patience to type in and find your social media profile.
Thus, making your marketing campaign accessible by mobile phones could be great leverage for your brand.
It can be placed anywhere
One of the great features of a QR code is that it can be placed anywhere.
QR codes can be placed in any online or offline medium and can be printed directly on your product packaging or the product itself.
Aside from this feature, QR codes are also readable from all angles, are distorted symbol resistant, and can be printed in small areas.
These features expose your QR codes to a large audience and allow your QR codes to be used for an extended period.
How to Generate a Social Media TikTok QR Code
There are two ways to generate a TikTok QR code; the first is through the TikTok app, and the second is by generating a customized QR code using a QR code generator.
Generate your TikTok QR code by following these simple steps.
- Go to QR TIGER QR code generator online –To create an efficient QR code, you must partner with an efficient TikTok QR code generator. QR TIGER is a trusted and secured QR code generator software that offers various QR code solutions, including social media QR codes.
- Click the social media icon or the URL QR code solution- A URL QR code only generates a QR code for TitkTok alone. If you use the social media QR code, you can embed all your social media platforms in one QR code.
- Fill in your TikTok URL and other social media- Copy and paste your TikTok URL. TikTok URL can be copied into your TikTok mobile app and on the TikTok.com website.
- Generate and Customize your TikTok QR code — After pasting your URL, click "Generate dynamic QR code." Another advantage of a TikTok code generator is it enables you to customize your QR code. Customize your QR code by matching the QR code color and pattern to your brand graphics and creating brand awareness. You can also add a logo and call-to-action tags such as “scan to know more.”
- Test your QR code — Do make sure to test the readability of your QR codes. This way, you can detect and correct any errors before displaying them in your marketing campaigns.
- Download and display your QR codes — After testing your social media QR code, you can now download and display this QR code on your printed and digital platforms.
Benefits of a customized Social Media TikTok QR code
Build brand credibility and recognition
Before buying a product, customers tend to find a handful of information about that product. And social media is one of the platforms that they listen to.
Nowadays, people trust what they see on social media, and TikTok is one of these platforms.
By creating a TikTok QR code, customers can easily find more information about your product, check the times to post on Tiktok, and trust your brand.
For modern businesses with an online presence, having great social media engagement means you have a good impact on the market.
People tend to ask for customer service through social media like TikTok instead of emailing.
Make it easier for customers to know more about your products by placing a TikTok QR code on your products and packaging.
You can customize it to match your brand graphics.
Using a QR code Generator, you can create brand awareness by matching your QR code campaign to your brand graphics.
A QR code generator enables you to customize your QR code.
Customize your QR code by selecting the colors, patterns, and QR code eyes that match your brand.
You can also add your brand’s logo to your code.
Allows you to track your TikTok QR code campaign.
One way of finding out that you have an effective QR code campaign is by tracking them.
A TikTok QR code is generated as a dynamic QR code which means it also has features that a Dynamic QR code has.
Dynamic QR codes allow you to edit your QR code URL and track your QR code’s data.
These are the following data that you can track using these types of QR codes:
- The number of scans made — Dynamic QR codes give you the total number of scans made in your QR code.
- Timeline of the scans made — This type of QR code can also give you the timeline of the data it has gathered.
- The device used in scanning: This QR code also allows you to track the device used in scanning the QR code. It can be categorized by its operating system: IOS, Android, or PC.
- Location of the scan: Lastly, it gives you the data of the location where the scan was made. It can be identified by region, country, and city.
Using the social media QR code, you will also be able to see which social media gets click/follow the most.
Allows you to edit your social media QR code for Tiktok
Your social media QR code for Tiktok is editable.
That means you can add, remove, and update the digital resources you embed in the QR code in real-time.
You don’t have to regenerate another social media QR code for Tiktok, which allows you to save time and money from all the printing expenses.
How to use TikTok QR codes?
For Retailers and marketers
Create a TikTok QR code that would direct customers to a TikTok account where they’ll know more about your product.
You can create video contents that would advertise your product, give directions on how to use your product, and shows customers’ reviews.
This QR code allows you to provide customers with more information, build products’ credibility and increase sales.
You can also encourage new customers to do a review after using your products for several weeks.
QR codes are easy to use.
You can easily access a particular website or app by just scanning using mobile phones.
This QR code can also be displayed in your printed and digital campaign materials, which will widen your brand exposure.
For entrepreneurs and influencers
Whether an entrepreneur or an influencer, you can boost your TikTok followers by generating a TikTok QR code.
Place your TikTok QR code in all your campaign materials, such as flyers and brochures.
You can also place this QR code in your other social media profiles or post it on Facebook and let your followers share it.
Other practices you should know in generating QR codes
Though QR code generators allow you to customize your QR code, there are a few details to keep in mind.
To avoid scanning issues, you should always use a darker color for your QR code patterns and make sure that it contrasts with its background.
Choose the right QR code size and make your QR codes one of the highlights of your material.
Make sure that the QR code complements your campaign materials.
Also, avoid displaying a QR code smaller than the recommended size (2cm x 2cm).
QR code placement
After printing your QR code, you should consider your materials’ placement next.
Post the codes where people are having a downtime, such as shopping malls and bus stations.
Also, ensure that the QR codes are easy to see and within reach.
These codes should also be placed at eye level letting the scanners see and scan them without hassle.
Use QR TIGER QR Code generator today to generate your Social Media TikTok QR code
QR TIGER is a reliable and secure QR code generator that allows you to generate and customize various QR codes.
This QR code generator also has features that provide real-time data tracking that will allow you to track the number of scans, time, and location where the scan was made.
Visit the QR TIGER website to learn more.
How to scan a QR code TikTok?
To scan a QR code, you need to open your camera’s smartphone device and point it towards the QR code for 2–3 seconds to access the content embedded in the QR code.
If your mobile device can’t read QR codes, you can also opt to download QR code apps or scanners.