An Instagram QR code opens to an Instagram link once you scan it using a smartphone. That being said, it is one of the easy hacks yet a timely and innovative way to grow your followers.
As an aspiring Instagram influencer or a startup online entrepreneur, can you keep up with the hype of growing your followers to elevate popularity and sales?
Promotional ads can be expensive for starting influencers and online shops.
That being said, growing your Instagram page is like shooting a thread toward a hole of a needle.
With the integration of QR technology, you might as well grow your followers in a very effortless way.
Your audience only needs to scan it, and boom! They will land on your Instagram profile.
If you want to know how QR codes on Instagram work, you can generate your QR code using a QR code generator.
- How to create a QR code for Instagram in 7 steps
- Social Media QR code vs. Instagram QR code
- 7 hacks for using QR codes on Instagram to grow more followers:
- 1. Make your Instagram QR code a part of your business operation schemes.
- 2. Promote your QR codes on other social media platforms.
- 3. Insert your QR code in Campaigns such as Fundraising, Donation, and Wildlife Conservation
- 4. Use QR code stickers in your product’s packaging and services
- 5. Use your logo on your Instagram.
- 6. Attach your QR codes in your giveaways to promote your Instagram.
- 7. Instagram QR code for a business card
- How to make a QR code for Instagram using an Instagram QR code generator?
- How to put an Instagram QR code on a business card?
- Use QR TIGER’s QR code generator for Instagram to grow your followers today
How to create a QR code for Instagram in 7 steps
- Go to QR TIGER IG QR code generator online
- Select the Instagram icon in the category
- Enter your Instagram profile link
- Choose the type of QR code you want to generate (either static or dynamic)
- Generate and customize your QR code
- Test your QR code and download it
- Deploy or distribute your QR code.
IG QR code basics
As we have discussed, there are two types of QR codes you can create for your Instagram: Static and Dynamic. Let us further explain these two.
1. Static QR code (opens to the browser, not editable, and not trackable)
When you generate your QR code for Instagram account in a static solution, Instagram opens to the browser instead of the app, which can be inconvenient for the scanners.
Static QR codes also lead to fixed information, are un-editable, and are not trackable.
Therefore, once you have your QR code Instagram in a static form, it will permanently redirect you to the URL you have entered.
The QR scans are not trackable in this type of code.
2. Dynamic QR code (opens and detects the app, editable and trackable)
Dynamic QR codes are also an advanced type of QR code that allows the user to change the content behind his code.
Furthermore, dynamic QR codes allow you to track the data of QR scans.
But you may ask, do QR codes expire in the future of your marketing campaign?
The simple answer is it does not expire.
Though it requires your active subscription, this type of QR code is useful in the long run for business and marketing purposes due to its advanced features.
If you have generated your dynamic QR code for Instagram, you can change its URL to another URL even after printing your Instagram QR.
This enables you to save money while re-targeting your campaign anytime you want.