QR technology is a convenient and efficient technology that is used in various fields today.
In this blog, we will guide you on how to create countless QR codes for free using an offline QR code generator.
- What is an offline QR code?
- How to generate an offline QR code using a QR TIGER
- What data can an offline QR code software convert into an offline QR code?
- How to use an offline QR code created from a free offline QR code maker
- Advantages of an offline QR code
- Why an online QR code maker is better than an offline QR code maker
- Generate QR codes for free with QR TIGER QR code software
What is an offline QR code?
Offline QR codes, also known as Static QR codes, store information directly encoded to the alternating light and dark-colored QR code pattern.
The complexity of the QR code pattern increases with the amount of data or characters inputted.
Because the information on the offline QR code is directly encoded on the QR code pattern, the information can therefore be directly accessed and read even without an internet connection.
Users cannot change the data since the QR code pattern encodes the information.
Furthermore, if the data in your generated offline QR code is misspelled or contains typos, the QR code will now be deemed useless.
You, therefore, need to replace all your displayed QR codes.
How to generate an offline QR code using a QR TIGER
Convert your offline data into a QR code using a QR TIGER by following these simple steps.
- Go to QR TIGER and Click the QR code solution that you want to generate — QR TIGER, one of the best QR code generators, is a software that allows you to create countless offline QR codes. Click whether you want to create a URL, email, or text offline QR code.
- Fill in the needed information — Type in the data that you want to embed in your QR code.
- Generate your QR code — Once you’ve filled in the data, you can now generate your QR code.
- Customize your QR code — You can also choose the QR code color and pattern for your QR code. You can also add a logo and a CTA (call to action) tag
- Download and deploy your QR code– After customizing your QR code, you can now download and deploy your QR codes.
What data can an offline QR code software convert into an offline QR code?
As mentioned, the information in an offline QR code is encoded directly into the QR code pattern. Because of this, the data that can be stored in an offline QR code is limited.
The offline QR code can only store alphanumeric symbols and other characters. Therefore, it can only store data such as URLs, email addresses, text, and numbers.
When an offline QR code is scanned, a notification containing the QR code information will pop up.
If the scanner’s phone is not connected to the internet, the information on the scanned QR code will be directly saved on the smartphone’s notepad.
But if the scanner’s phone is online or connected to the internet while scanning the QR code, then they will be redirected to the intended website or email address embedded on the QR code.
How to use an offline QR code created from a free offline QR code maker
Assess students’ knowledge and conduct classroom activities
Most of the students nowadays are glued to their smartphones. Instead of forcing them to put down their phones, why not use their phones as a tool to encourage them to learn?