You can now share files faster when you convert file to QR code.
With just one scan, anyone can view and download the embedded file straight to their devices.
File sharing usually takes a long time, especially for huge sizes.
Poor Internet connections can also slow down this process.
But with QR codes, the process becomes more efficient, making it a must-have digital tool for workplaces, businesses, schools, and more.
Using the best QR code generator, you can convert your files into QR codes.
Keep reading to learn about how you can create one.
- How to convert file to QR code with QR TIGER
- Files you can convert into a QR code using a QR code generator
- Benefits of dynamic QR codes for files
- Guidelines to follow in your file QR code design
- QR TIGER: Your trusted file to QR code converter
How to convert file to QR code with QR TIGER
QR TIGER is the leading QR code software to convert files into a QR code.
It has extensive customization tools to modify your QR code designs.
You can even add logos to your QR code to make it more attractive.
It’s also ISO 27001-accredited, so you can guarantee that your confidential data is safe.
You can also download your QR code in SVG format to ensure print quality.
The maximum size of the file you can embed depends on your plan—5 MB for freemium and Regular, 10 MB for Advanced, and 20 MB for Premium.
It’s easy to create a QR code for a file. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the QR TIGER QR code generator homepage. Select the File icon