It’s no secret that QR codes are becoming a thing of the future. To make one for your business, the use of the best QR code software is needed.
With hundreds of QR code generators available, choosing the best can be a difficult task.
As you need to set different deciding parameters to select the best one to partner with, knowing which one will fit your QR code needs must come first.
- How to select the best QR code software?
- Essential QR code software features that you should look for
- Subscription plans that QR TIGER has to offer for professional businesses
- Best QR code software: A detailed chart comparison
- How to generate a QR code
- Start working with the best QR code software like QR TIGER today
How to select the best QR code software?
The recent QR code statistics revealed that there is a 443% increase in usage during the first quarter of the year.
This is because many industries are incorporating QR code technology in their day-to-day operations and services, which leads to more QR code interactions recorded since the previous years.
And if you’re someone who’s interested in starting a QR code campaign but still needs assistance in choosing the best QR code software to use, you’ve landed on the right page.
There are ways to select the best QR code software, and with these means, you will know which one can be trusted or not.
As trust and money are involved in choosing the best software, it is normal to be more anxious with every decision you make.
Because of that, you need to know more about the product you are planning to get.
Since doing background checks can ease your doubt about a certain product or software, then starting with it is the best move.
By doing a background check, every anxious buyer can be sure that the product they buy is useful and of quality.
With the internet as one of the tools you need to do a thorough software background check, you can always start by saying “OK Google” on your phone and say “Best QR code software,” or type “best QR code software” in Google’s search bar.
From there, you can list down some of the best QR code software Google show in its search result.
Once you have made a list of the QR code software, proceed to check each software’s credibility.
There are various ways how you can check each software’s credibility, and that means includes checking out its SSL certification, GDPR compliance, and the software’s interface itself.
When checking the software’s SSL certification, just look at the icon beside its domain address in the search bar.
If the QR code software has a lock icon in it, then it has an up-to-date SSL certification that safeguards you from having your information leaked to hackers.
In terms of its GDPR credibility, you can use an online GDPR compliance checker that is available on the internet.
But as you check the software’s domain in the GDPR checker, the checker will tell you to wait for a few minutes before showing the results.
3. Frequency of Security Updates
As hackers always update their hacking tools with the latest security features, the web is also updating it means to lessen the penetration they make to sites.
Because of that, we include this factor to ensure that the software you are choosing cares for its service and customers’ security welfare.
4. Multiple data types to embed
One thing you should look at in choosing the best QR code software is its ability to support multiple data types conversion.
Whether you will need to convert a URL, a file, or a vCard into a QR code, it is recommended to use one software that allows multiple data conversions.
Since you are going to partner with one software for a long time, it is important to have a QR code software that caters to all your need in converting one.
5. Allowance of QR code design personalization
Since QR codes are present everywhere, distinguishing which one is yours can be a difficult pursuit.
And without a distinct feature to brand your QR code as your own, people get confused with the code they are scanning.
Because of that, the software needs to allow QR code design personalization for QR code branding and recognition.
6. Editable and Trackable QR code offers
Since most of your partnering decisions are to make your business grow and dominate the market, it is important to have QR code software that offers editable and trackable QR codes for users.
Businesses will suffer more if they commit an irreversible mistake with their endeavors; having one that fixes these issues is a necessity for them.
In choosing a generator to create your QR codes with, tracking its performance is important. As they can point out which approach appeals more in a campaign, the use of trackable codes becomes an essential business part.
Because of that, it is important to select the best software that provides professional editable and trackable codes to businesses.
7. Responsive Customer Service Support
If a question pops into your mind about how you will integrate the use of QR codes into your business, the first thing you always do is contact the software’s customer support.
But as almost all of your listed software have its own customer support system, finding one that responds immediately wins the game.
Essential QR code software features that you should look for
1. Limitless Static QR code offers
Static QR codes are the basic type of QR code that QR code users usually enjoy.
Though this type of QR code only embeds two types of information, text and URL, its use for personal matters is highly reflected.
As they provide free and unlimited usage for users, you need to look for software that provides this feature for free.
But as not all QR code software offers free static QR code generation, it is important to look at its FAQ thread to know if they offer the said feature.
One software that you can use to create limitless and no-expiry static QR codes is QR TIGER.
2. Trial use of Dynamic QR codes
For business QR code usage, the use of dynamic QR codes is stressed by most QR code experts.
As they are easy to implement and can change their data without the need to create a new one, the use of dynamic QR codes is crucial for every campaign.
Aside from that, these type of QR codes allows you to track the number of scans and divide them.
And for you to get the hang of using them in your business, testing the feature first is necessary.
Because of that, the QR code maker needs to offer a trial use of the dynamic QR code generator software for new users like you.
As they are editable and trackable, QR code makers need to give a free trial use of dynamic QR codes to those who want to try using them.
3. Bulk QR code generator
If your business specializes in producing multiple things at once, then the use of a bulk QR code generator is the right thing for you.
As manually creating QR codes takes more of your generation process, the use of a bulk QR code generator is perfect.
This software feature allows you to easily create serial number QR codes, product authentication QR codes, ticket QR codes, and more.
In QR TIGER’s bulk QR code generator software, the solutions you can generate in bulk are text, URLs, and vCard. Each of these is mostly produced in bulk by companies that specialize in manufacturing.
When planning to integrate the use of QR codes into your system, incompatibilities between the software and yours sometimes happen.
Because of that, QR code software should have the ability to adapt to changes with the use of API.
And with the use of the QR code API, businesses can rewrite the QR code’s information by personalizing its domain, and design, and integrating it into their CRM programs or in your in-house Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
5. Software Integrations to other pertinent software
Let’s face it, your business is using more than one automating processing software for inbound marketing, and make the most out of your marketing results.
As your business is dealing with hundreds of inquiries and transactions, the use of automated software is a must for you.
Whether you use HubSpot or Zapier in automating your operations, the ability to integrate your software with them is a great win for your business.
6. QR code software Google Analytics Integration
Since most business ads and services are mostly powered by Google, the software most businesses use to track their traffic is Google Analytics.
Because of that, an option to pair the software with Google Analytics is a must for most QR code users.
If the QR code maker doesn’t permit you to track your QR code’s performance in Google Analytics, then you are missing out on the real-time data tracking sequence in Google.
7. Advanced QR code solutions
In choosing a QR code software, you should take note of the QR code solutions (both static and dynamic) offered for its users.
A QR code generator software’s QR code solutions will help you in ensuring a high-functioning QR code campaign.
Find out if your chosen QR code platform has the following:
- URL QR code– this redirects your target audience to your website, which helps in increase traffic
- Social media QR code– this allows you to boost your social media engagements such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and other social media profiles. This also works as a gateway to your online stores and delivery business. With this, you can create a social Glovo QR code, social Ebay QR code, social Amazon QR, and more.
- vCard QR code– this lets you create a digital business card with QR code that holds an extensive contact details
- File QR code– this enables you to convert any file format into a QR code solution. Your target audience can easily download and view the embedded file on their devices
- Menu QR code– you can digitize your restaurant menu using this QR code solution
- H5 editor QR code– this allows you to create a custom landing page for your QR code campaign. This works well if you don’t have your own website domain. You don’t need to code and run programs to implement this
- Multi-URL QR code– this lets you embed multiple URLs into a single QR code that will change website redirection depending on the time it is scanned, the language of the device used to scan, the location of the scanner, and after a certain number of scans
- Google Form QR code– this QR code solution works perfectly for digitalizing registration and check-in system as it is directly integrated with the Google Form platform
- App stores QR code– this helps you in effectively promoting your app as it reroutes your target audience to the app marketplace, depending on the device used to scan it
- Wi-Fi QR code– this allows you to provide better service to your customers. Through this, you can help clients and guests to enjoy free internet access without having to type in lengthy and complicated passwords
- Email QR code– you can use this to redirect the audience to an emailing platform where they can construct an email and send it directly to their recipient
Subscription plans that QR TIGER has to offer for professional businesses
QR TIGER is one of the best QR code software that provides professional and budget-friendly QR code generation processes for all.
When it says that it is providing budget-friendly plans, they literally mean it. Its plans are divided into four notable plans, namely;
Each one of these plans functions uniquely, and you can choose which type best suits you and your company.
Best QR code software in 2023: A detailed chart comparison
How to generate a QR code
There are 7 simple ways of generating a QR code. And that means the only thing you need is the material you need to convert and the QR code generator you are working with.
- Open a QR code generator software
- Select the category of the data you want to convert
- Fill in the required fields
- Generate your QR code
- Customize and run a scan test
- Download your QR code
- Place it in your marketing template and print it.
Since there is a lot of QR code software on the internet today, finding the best one is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
But with the parameters given to make the most out of your software search, the results can be rewarding for you and your business.
And if you want professional QR code software that is easy to use and doesn’t cost a lot of money, you should use a QR code generator with a logo like QR TIGER.