Are you sick of typing in your username and password every time you use a PC to access your Discord?
If you do, we have some excellent news for you. It's now a lot easier for a Discord sign scanning a QR code on a desktop.
In this article, you will be introduced to the procedures of Discord login, how to scan the QR code for Discord, and more about Discord QR code.
Read on and follow the instructions below.
- How to use the Discord QR code to log in
- The advantage of Discord QR code login
- Use QR TIGER’s social media QR code to share your discord server and promote your social media channels
- How to create a discord social media QR code
- Make a Discord social media QR code with QR TIGER today
How to use the Discord QR code to log in
You can now sign in to Discord on a new computer without typing in your email address and password.
With the QR code login, it can be much easier to log in to your account.
You’ll need a Discord app on your phone to use the QR login feature.
The QR scanning will work on both, whether you have an Android or an iOS phone.
After you log in to the mobile app with your email and password, use the QR code feature by following this quick guide: