QR codes in retail is one of the most sought-after technological advancement in this marketing generation.
It is a popular marketing tool widely integrated by marketers and businessmen as a technique to drive traffic to their website and engage more people to their business’ store page.
QR codes for shopping make the purchase easier for customers.
Furthermore, with the increasing competition with e-commerce, the use of QR codes will give any type of business an utmost competitive advantage in the market.
Emerging as one of the leading technologies to transform customers’ experience and allow them to save time by accessing information at the tap of their smartphone device has made QR codes one of the most in-demand tech-tool today.
Lead your business store into a breakthrough and customize your QR Code with the best QR code generator online now!
- How to create QR codes for your retail marketing
- 4 Major Uses of QR Codes in Retail
- 8 ways how to use QR Codes in Retail Stores
- Use QR codes for your retail marketing with QR TIGER
How to create QR codes for your retail marketing
- Go to a free QR code generator online
- Choose the type of QR code solution you want
- enter the necessary data needed for the corresponding QR type
- Click static or dynamic
- Customize your QR code
- Test your QR code if it scans
- Print and deploy it in your retail marketing
4 Major Uses of QR Codes in Retail
1. QR Codes Allow Cashless Payments for Customers
Gone are the days when customers have to carry cash in their hands to make payments. With the digital evolution, you can now make payments more manageable by the use of shop QR codes!
The transaction is way more convenient from a financial standpoint.
The appearance of the immaterial payment system has increased economic convenience for customers and promotes an online check-out system that saves a “bit more time” in paying.
Below are some well-known retail brands and companies that are using QR codes for in-store payment.