The Facebook Pixel retargeting tool feature in dynamic QR codes allows you to implement laser-focused targeting and further increase your sales.
Facebook, the world’s biggest social network, has been a home of tailored ads by various businesses.
That is why remarketing to your audience on this platform using the Facebook Pixel will help you drive more sales and improve your company’s ROI.
The good news is that you can now remarket to the people who have scanned your QR code and taken action on your website or landing page.
With dynamic QR codes from the best QR code generator, you can retarget the people who scan the code by enabling the Facebook pixel retargeting feature.
- What is Facebook Pixel, and how does it work?
- Getting to know: QR codes with Facebook Pixel retarget tool
- What are the dynamic QR code solutions with Facebook Pixel retarget tool feature?
- Create your Facebook Pixel ID
- How to get your Facebook Pixel ID
- How to create your QR codes with Facebook Pixel retarget tool feature
- How to set up your Facebook Pixel on your QR code campaign
- Benefits of using Dynamic QR codes with Facebook Pixel retarget tool feature
- Use cases of QR codes with Facebook Pixel retargeting tool feature
- Start your QR code-powered Facebook Pixel retargeting campaign with QR TIGER now
What is Facebook Pixel, and how does it work?
The Facebook Pixel is a snippet of code you place on your website. It helps businesses with a Facebook page to track conversions from their Facebook ads.
More importantly, Facebook Pixel will aid marketers in remarketing to people who have already taken some kind of action on a website.
The Facebook pixel functions when you place and trigger cookies to track your customers when they interact with your business both on and off Facebook and Instagram.
This process is called retargeting.
The Facebook Pixel is a handy way for brand marketers and e-commerce businesses to remind shoppers to come back and buy all those items they abandoned in their shopping carts.
To emphasize, remarketing is not the sole function of the Facebook pixel.
You can also use this for tracking, analytics, and overall ad optimization.
The pixel will track various actions (also known as “events”) people take when they visit your website, such as when they make a purchase or add an item to their shopping cart.
Getting to know: QR codes with Facebook Pixel retarget tool
QR TIGER’s Facebook Pixel retarget tool feature helps you track scanners and retarget them when they scan your QR codes.
Once customers scan your QR code, they will start seeing your retargeted ads online on Facebook and Instagram.
For example, a customer scans your QR code, redirecting to your online store.
Then she proceeds to add your products to her shopping cart. However, the shopper leaves her cart.
This is where the Facebook pixel retargeting tool feature comes to shine. You can now retarget the people who scan your QR code and eventually retarget them.
Using the retargeting tool in QR TIGER, you can run targeted ads to these users so they will eventually complete their purchase or a specific action you intend them to do.
The data will be helpful as you create your tailored ads and campaigns on Facebook.
Note: This feature is available for advanced and premium users.
What are the dynamic QR code solutions with Facebook Pixel retarget tool feature?
Dynamic URL QR code
A dynamic URL allows you to convert your URL address into a QR code.
After converting it, it will create a URL QR code image which will redirect your scanners to the landing page you have embedded in your QR.
Once scanned using, a smartphone device will automatically open the link without manually typing the URL.
More importantly, the Dynamic URL QR code can be redirected to another URL even though it has been printed or deployed.
Furthermore, the QR code scans can be tracked to gauge your campaign performance.
File QR code
Using the file QR code converter, you can convert any type of file into a QR code.
When the file QR code is scanned using a smartphone device, it will redirect the user to a document/file you have embedded into a QR code.
It will also display on the user’s mobile device.
You can convert any file, such as PowerPoint, word files, excel files, and Mp4 files, into a file QR code.
Landing page QR code
A QR code web page or landing page QR code is a dynamic solution that uses H5 technology in making mobile-optimized landing pages.
You can use this QR code solution to create and promote your marketing and event mobile pages.
One of the key advantages of this QR code solution is that you can create your web page even if you don’t have any knowledge about programming and web building.
Create your Facebook Pixel ID
1. Start by logging into your Facebook Ads Manager account
2. Click on “Pixels” in the drop-down menu
3. To get your unique code, click on “Create a Pixel”
4. When you click “Next,” you have three options for installing your Facebook pixel code
5. Choose among the three options and then test your Facebook Pixel
How to get your Facebook Pixel ID
- To find your Facebook pixel ID, head over to your Facebook Ads Manager account
2. Click on the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen and choose Events Manager
3. You will be redirected to the Data Sources tab. Here you will see all data from your Facebook Pixels.
4. If you don’t have a Facebook Pixel yet, you can go right ahead and create one by clicking on the ‘Add New Data Source’ button.
5. If you already have at least one, you can find your Facebook Pixel ID here. Copy your Facebook Pixel ID
6. Once you’ve created your pixel, you’re ready to put the Facebook pixel code on your website. After you add the pixel base code to your website, you can set up events to measure the actions you care about, like making a purchase.
7. After that, you can now proceed to the QR code generator website to enable the Facebook Pixel retargeting of your QR code campaign
How to create your QR codes with Facebook Pixel retarget tool feature
- Go to QR TIGER and log in to your account.
- Click on the QR code solutions that have a Facebook Pixel retarget tool feature: URL QR code solution, File QR code solution, or Landing page QR code solution
- Always choose dynamic so you can edit/track your QR code and use the retarget tool feature
- Click “Generate QR code” and customize your QR code
- Do a scan test with your QR code
- Download your QR code
How to set up your Facebook Pixel on your QR code campaign
- Go to ”track data” of your QR code generator, where you can see the QR code campaign you have just created
- Click the retarget tool icon and paste the Facebook Pixel code.
Benefits of using Dynamic QR codes with Facebook Pixel retarget tool feature
Edit and modify your QR code content
Dynamic QR codes are an editable type of QR code. Meaning to say, you can update your URL address, upload new files, or redirect your customers to a new landing page.
You can modify your QR code’s content without having to reproduce or print another QR code.
This way, you can save resources and time when creating your QR code campaign.
Increase the ROI on your Facebook ad spend
By enabling Facebook pixel retargeting, you can ensure that your ads are seen by the people who are likely to take your desired action.
This way, you can refine and improve your Facebook ad conversion rate and get better ROI.
Running a QR code campaign and, at the same time, creating your targeted Facebook ad will most likely allow you to drive more traffic to your website and increase sales.
Use QR code tracking coupled with your Facebook pixel tracking and retargeting
Dynamic QR codes that have a Facebook pixel retargeting tool will help you generate valuable customer information.
Using QR code analytics, you can track the QR code scans, the mobile device used in scanning, and the scanner’s location.
This is in addition to the ability of the Facebook pixel to see how people interact with your website after scanning your QR code.
This information is vital to fine-tuning your ad strategy and helping you calculate your return on investment.
In retargeting, you can show targeted ads to people who already visited your website.
You can be as specific and granular in running your ads.
For example, you can show them an ad for the exact product they abandoned in a shopping cart or promote similar products with discounted prices.
Use cases of QR codes with Facebook Pixel retargeting tool feature
In an e-commerce business, customers have to be engaged and retargeted as much as possible to grow their profits and customer base.
Online sellers can now retarget customers who have placed their orders or abandoned their shopping carts with the help of dynamic QR codes.
This way, you don’t have to worry (well, as much) about missed opportunities — a.k.a. visitors who simply don’t convert on your website for one reason or another.
Rather, you’re able to ensure your brand stays in front of them, so to speak when they log back on Facebook.
Nowadays, even customers can now buy their favorite dishes while sitting at their homes.
Restaurants that have their website and Facebook business page can easily run targeted and optimized ads to a certain group of people who have similar food interests.
This is another way of boosting online orders since people who have scanned your menu QR code or your restaurant’s website QR code are already hyperaware of your products.
People scanning your QR code or visiting your website have the potential to become some of your hottest leads.
As a real estate agent, your business relies on your ability to connect with people and persuade them to choose you.
To avoid losing track of potential leads, you can enable the Facebook Pixel retargeting feature of your QR codes and run targeted ads in the future.
As a way to expand your reach even further, this QR code feature lets you target people on Facebook who are similar to the people who’ve visited your site.
You can run a Facebook ad—like free property assessments or access to staging companies—which reinforces the solutions you’re offering.
This increases your chances of converting these customers into paying clients.
Start your QR code-powered Facebook Pixel retargeting campaign with QR TIGER now
As you can see, dynamic QR codes with Facebook pixel retargeting tool is a game-changer because it makes it convenient and easy for you to find your target audience and create tailored ads that influence their behavior.
With this feature, you can further develop retargeted ad campaigns that reach your core buyer personas on the social platform and turn those users into authentic leads.
It takes time to make this retargeting strategy works for you, so make sure to follow the QR code best practices and experiment with various pixel events and ad objectives.
Contact us today and avail the advanced or premium plans to use the Facebook Pixel retargeting tool feature when you create your dynamic QR codes.