In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, QR code for registration has been used in different sectors.
Governments, private establishments, events, businesses, and almost all engagements proceed with phased plans for safely regaining normalcy while maintaining and observing social distancing.
Instead of checking in or registering manually, QR code registration has been adapted to quicken the process.
Individuals can scan the QR code using their smartphone device, enter their details in the online QR code registration that will appear on their mobile screen, and submit their information seamlessly and quickly while observing a physical distance.
- How to make a QR code registration system
- Why should you switch to using a QR code for registration form?
- QR code registration online system with printed
- Use-cases of registration form QR codes
- The Benefits of having a QR code registration online system
- How to make a QR code for a registration system for free using the best QR code generator? A step-by-step guide
- Use QR code registration form and automate data entry
How to make a QR code registration system
- Create a form first via Google Forms or Microsoft Forms
- Copy the link of your Google Form
- Go to QR TIGER QR code generator online
- Paste the link in the Google Form section
- Switch to “dynamic” to edit and track your QR code for registration scans
- Click “Generate QR code”
- Customize your QR code’s appearance
- Distribute your QR code