The huge advantage and opportunity of using QR codes for recruiting is limitless.
QR codes were invented to support mobile users, something the recruiting community hasn’t invested a great deal of time in despite the widespread usage of smartphones.
Because many smartphone users are never more than a few feet from their almost-always-on device, mobile will become the platform of choice for recruiting activity.
The application to read a QR Code comes pre-installed on most smartphone devices, and there are many free apps for users with a device not pre-installed with one.
- QR code for job recruitment is an opportunity
- Ways to use QR codes for recruiting people for a job application
- 1. Newspaper or Magazine ads
- 2. Social Media & Blogs
- 3. QR code for recruiting through Referral cards
- 4. Wall posters or stickers
- 5. Billboards, Signages, or Vehicles
- 6. QR code for recruiting in career fairs and college events
- 7. In-text messages
- 8. Job alerts or calendar events
- 9. QR code for recruiting through Direct mail
- 10. In slides
- 11. Invitations
- 12. In retail outlets, trade shows, or on product packaging
- 13. Bus cards or name tags
- 14. On T-shirts
- 15. On resumes
- 16. Scan a QR code to apply online
- QR code for job application
- QR code for Recruiting: Making the recruitment process easier
QR code for job recruitment is an opportunity
Potential candidates could be on the subway, reading the paper, or walking down the street, and with the push of a button, be immediately taken to follow-up information or a job application.
If your recruiting effort is attempting to show off your firm’s innovation or its use of technology, the use of these codes might help to reinforce that message.
QR codes can dramatically increase the value and usefulness of print ads, billboards, posters, business cards, and brochures.
Because college students are particularly mobile phone dependent, QR codes should be embedded in all aspects of college recruiting.
These QR codes for recruiting are also a powerful tool because they easily enable effective tracking analytics that can identify sources and usage rates.
As a recruiter, QR code data tracking will help you track the number of scans and how people are interacting with your QR codes.
Moreover, QR codes can be produced for free, and because they are so small, they will save space and advertising costs.
These codes can also be used for non-recruiting purposes, including check-ins, and to provide employee, vendor, and customer information.
“Like a picture, a QR Code can replace a thousand words.”
Ways to use QR codes for recruiting people for a job application
There are literally dozens of ways to use QR codes for job applications and to provide recruiting information to prospects and candidates.
Some of them include: